TRIP TO HOMETOWN AT PENANG


     Assalammualaikum, How are you guys.... I  hope you all in very well because this my third blogg i want to tell you about my trip to my hometown at Penang.๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

   First of all , I want to start about my family planning before the trip. After my SPM was finished at end of November. My mother ask me if i want to join her went back to hometown or stay at home. Then, i tell want to join her. Later, she asked my brother to book flight ticket for the trip. So, my trip with my family is board a flight. This because its more easier than drived which can short time and not so tired when arrived at Penang airport , Bayan Lepas. The trip is only me , my mom and my little brother. My father can't join because have several reason. So, he want to stay at home alone.

source myself
 
  We move from home around 8.00.a.m. and arrived at JB Senai, Airport around 10.a.m. We a little bit late because we stop for breakfast at RnR . Later on, after arrived  at airport my mom go to counter to take our boarding passes. So, we need to wait one hour because our flight board at 11.00 a.m. After arrived at our hometown. My mom close cousin take us to my grandfather house. Its feel really excited because its very long time no see them. For your information, my grandfather houses is not too big because he just move to his new apartment close to his old houses. Its not so big but its quite comfortable. So, my mom to told me take a rest because tomorrow she want to take a walk around the city.

source myself

    On the next day, my mom want to bring my stepgrandmother to medical centre for her medical checkup. So, i decided to walk around the place and find this old calssic car. Its one of my favourite type of car. Then, after finished at here my mom send my stepgrandmother to the house and bring me and my little brother to Queensbay mall. One thing i like this mall is because its not same like other mall because it have all top brands like other mall doesn't have. After finished shopping and time already close 8.00.a.m. So, we all back to my grandpa apartment and wait for the next day trip.
source myself

  On the second day trip, my mom tell me to take a walk at Perlis, Padang Besar. So, i very excited because it was my first time to go there. We take ferry transport first before take High Speed Train. Then, after arrived at train central.  We buy ticket first and our train is 15 minutes per trip . The ticket price not so expensive but its not bad. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

source myself


  This picture is we are waiting for the next train .Its not too long but the journey on the train is take around 3 hours to arrived at Padang Besar, Perlis. After arrived we walk to the Padang Besar market and buy some souvenir to my friends and my father at home. The merchandise on the market is quite expensive because  we go on holiday month. We buy as many as we can to bring back home. We also taste original Thai food and fresh coconut water at there. When the time close to evening we back to hometown again. Its very nice trip and very a lot of souvenir we buy.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚


source myself

 This is the last day, me and my family at our hometown. So, we decided to move back to our home. Its very sad moments because we have best trip at here. However, we need to going back because need to take care some other things. By the way, we will come again if we have chance to come again.THANKS A LOT TO ALL OF YOU FOR SPEND A LITTLE BIT TIME FOR WILLING READ MY LATEST BLOGG.๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ™


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budak Lelaki ke Kadet Laut Dalam.(Part 1)

Brunei Language.

Trans Studio Bandung (Part 3)