HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEARSELF!


Hello and Assalamualaikum Everyone!!


 Today is 12 March 2020 and it is a very special day for me. Alhamdulillah, it have been 19 years since I was born. I am grateful for the life that I have been born to. 

Since it is my first entry for the blog, so I would like to share some information about me.  Macam biodata sikit lah. Ceh😝

Simple Info About Me!


Full Name : Nurulain Haziyah
Nickname : Ain , Soora
Date of Birth : 12 March 2001
Siblings : 4
Place of Birth : Kajang, Selangor
Favourite food : Pizza , Doughnut
Favourite drinks : Bubble tea, Green tea
Hobbies : Reading book & novels, watching Kdrama
Current Kpop Obssesion : Red Velvet, NCT

Instagram : @ainsoora_
#silafollowigsaya


Family


This is my humble family.
Father : Halim Shah
Mother : Ezalina
Parent's Occupation : Army Officer
My siblings : Balqis , Ikhmal & Ikhwan
Sibling's Occupation : Students
Favourite Family Food : Homecook Meals
Family Motto : Together Forever
Family Hobbies : Watching movies

I am very grateful that I have a very caring and loving family. They support me on everything that I do. I promise myself that I will make them proud of who I am

Ok that's all for this entry. Thanks for taking the opportunity to read it. I really appreaciate it.

Please do comment on about what to improve. Thank you dear readers😘❤

Till then,
Thanks for reading.

Xoxo,
Ain😘


🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
Please wish Baby Ain a Happy Birthday! 
🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉



Comments

  1. Selamat Hari Lahir Anak Ayah Nurulain Haziyah. Semoga dikurniakan ALLAH S.W.T panjang umur, dimurahkan rezeki dan kesihatan yang baik..aaamiiinnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Bornday Sweetie 🎉 ✨ may Allah ease everything for you 💞.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Ain. Semoga selalu sukses dalam kehidupan dan panjang umur murah rezeki. Aminnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely entry! Happy birthday Ain, I hope your life will be blessed with only good things. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday kak soora tahun depan la keluar tahun macam tak boleh je sebab virus tu ahh one more thing,May Allah bless you😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday kak soora ..thank u for everything.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Budak Lelaki ke Kadet Laut Dalam.(Part 1)

Brunei Language.

Trans Studio Bandung (Part 3)