Brother From The Same Blood.

 "Once a brother, always a brother, no matter the distance, no matter the difference and no matter the issue"- Byron Pulsifer 
Assalammualaikum and hi, for today's blog (as promise from previous blog), I would like to tell a story about how strong the bonding between me and my only brother, Muhammad Thaqif. He's now currently working as a seafarer with MISC company as a 4th Engineer. And i'm currently studying at his place which he used to be, AKADEMI LAUT MALAYSIA (ALAM) taking Diploma Nautical in Studies course.Short story, my brother also known as a banker ( 3 bulan sekali pulang), driver when he's around at home. Yeah, it took me awhile to get used with the situation when he's not around but time heal right. Abe or qip i used to call him.
























Alhamdulillah, we got the opportunity went to do umrah back in 2012, on the left when we were at Masjidil Haram, Makkah and on the right when were in Madinah. I was so small back then compared with my brother.. One time we were in the shopping mall near Masjidil Haram, me, my brother and my dad, we were walking around the mall and suddenly my dad went missing. We were very curious at that time, but for me I feel protected  because my brother was with me. Then we went back to the hotel and after 45 minutes,  our dad came back to the hotel and happily ever after. :)

This was when I sent my brother to ALAM for his register day.


I went to sent my brother at KLIA as he signed back to sail for 6 months. That 'muka menahan nangis'face. Whenever I started crying, my family will always say "mata masuk habuk".
(2020)
Finally, my wishes granted. I wish to have my brother together with me at ALAM and he came for his course before he went back to sail. A few days after I report back for my semester 2. Abe bought me "nasi goreng ayam" mmmmmmm, word cannot describe the feeling when you get the food. Then. I went to my brother's room while finishing my food and later I hang around at his room.


This jersey represent my brother's futsal group friends called MPU (mimbar pencetus ummah). I usually joined them whenever got futsal game at Bangi just to follow and be around with my brother. All those time when we "lepak"right after the futsal game at barra until late night.
Image may contain: 3 people, including Hamidi AHasan, people smiling, people standing and outdoor
(2017)

This was during abe's graduation day at Dewan Felda, Kuala Lumpur. Hope that abe and dad can be with me during my graduation insyallah, amiinn. Thats all for today's blog. I end it with Assalammualaikum and a rythm.

"Abe you sail through the sea,
Please take care of your health and safety."

 Rinduku padamu terlalu tinggi abe.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Budak Lelaki ke Kadet Laut Dalam.(Part 1)

Brunei Language.

Trans Studio Bandung (Part 3)