Budak Lelaki ke Kadet Laut Dalam Part 2

 ..بسم الله الرحمن رحيم ..
 Assalamualaikum n greetings to u reader..  so as I promised I 'll continue my story.  The story begin with My graduation day ..Alright, My last story was about I just finished my Form 4 last year camp and my arm got injured from it because of that unexpected incident, I cant join My senior's graduation day and join the parade with my squad.. Sadly.. cause I was in the hospital on that day..


Without Furthermore, I 'll jump to my graduation day..  yeah tht was a glorious day for us as a Senior Putera.Yup, siapa yg tk bangga kan..  after all the challenges that we have been through togetherr.. We're passing out by joining a parade and keluar jugkk drpd skolah neraka tu🤣..fuhh.. hnya tuhan yg tahu peritnya kami di didik d sna..

(Serba sedikit )

At this time our feelings were mixed up. Some of us felt sad, happy and excited but more to happylah ..hehehe..actually happy and sad were balanced together...HAHHA..dah habis. Masa ni jugak kali pertama parents aq dtgg jengok aq.. so, I was like happy for them because of we're rarely met. Only once a year. can u imagine that. I know, d luar sana ada lgi yg lebih perit dari aq. Apa2 pun I felt so glad to have them on that day.

Imej mungkin mengandungi: 9 orang, orang senyum, orang berdiri dan dalaman
(This picture was taken inside of the Wisma Putra with OP Sabahan our beloved Teacher)
Imej mungkin mengandungi: 4 orang, termasuk Nizam Abd Latif dan Inuha Non, orang senyum, orang berdiri dan luaran, teks mungkin yang mengatakan 'WISMA PUTERA'
(And This is my Parents and little siblings
The moral of the story is, never give up on what you want to achieve and always trust yourself. Never let people hold you down but take their challenge to improve yourself.




Alright I think this might be the end of my story, actually I have a lot to talk about but doesn't have enough time.. So, as usual, if u want more just leave me a comment!!!!

..Wabillahi Taufiq Walhidayah Wassalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budak Lelaki ke Kadet Laut Dalam.(Part 1)

Brunei Language.

Trans Studio Bandung (Part 3)