I went to BLACKPINK concert live in Malaysia!


Hello & Assalamualaikum Everyone!!


If you read my first blog entry, you will know that I am obsess with Kpop. I enjoy watching and listening to Kpop. If you ask me which fandom I am in. I will say NONE because I am a MULTIFANDOM. I support many kpop groups. I can be a REVELUV, BLINKS, ARMY, NCTZEN, SONE and many others more.

Therefore, when YG Entertainment announced that BLACKPINK will be having a world tour and Malaysia is included, I did not think twice about seeing it. I remembered how hard it is when I try to purchase the ticket. Because it is very LIMITED!!

So, February come. And Dup Dap Dup Dap... the day of the concert!! I was so nervous! I remember having a mental breakdown. Luckily, my brother joined me too! 



I arrived at Stadium Melawati around 3 to 4pm I think.. But It was already packed!! The concert start at 8 but wowww so full! 


At the outside of the stadium, there were so many booth opened! They were selling official concert merchandise, they also do some photo booth, some competition and many other more. This is some of the thing I bought from the venue.

Some merchandise I bought.

The stadium opened to the fans around 6.30 pm. I remembered many people were excited to enter. Of course, they are going to meet Jennie, Jisoo, Lisa & Rose. Who would not been excited if not Blinks itself?


Overall, the concert was very fun! I enjoyed it so much! I hope I can go to others Kpop concert too! 

Till then, 
Thanks for reading.

Xoxo, 
Ain😘




Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Boleh2. Bila Covid19 ni dah takde, kita pergi BTS punya concert😉😉

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Budak Lelaki ke Kadet Laut Dalam.(Part 1)

Brunei Language.

Trans Studio Bandung (Part 3)