My Pet Godzilla


Hi! My name is Daniel Nethan and I have this unexplainable love for Cars. Ever since I was a kid, I would beg my mom to buy me a hotwheels toy everytime we went to the supermarket. It became a hobby to collect hotwheels and I'd play with it everyday as a kid

As I grew older I wanted to buy my own car and I wanted to be able to drift with that car, and so i started working in part-time jobs and helping my parents with chores for some extra money. 6 months after finally getting my drivers license i made my purchase of my Nissan Cefiro A31 a.k.a Skyline, GTR, Godzilla.



This car was one of my proudest achievements. I learned to race and drift in this car. Although there ware lots of good memories , there were also lots of bad ones. I cant count the amount of times i almost lost my live driving this beast. I mean its nicknamed the Godzilla so i should have known 





Sadly this beast of a car is too much for my wallet to handle so I had to let her go. She is now in Seremban with her new owner drifting and making clouds. you will be in my heart forever PCN153

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budak Lelaki ke Kadet Laut Dalam.(Part 1)

Brunei Language.

Trans Studio Bandung (Part 3)