Eyes of a Car Enthusiast

When a basic piece of machine on four tires meant for transportation brings you sheer joy then i have news for you. You're a Car Enthusiast! Congratulations! Because be prepare to lose your waller. Just kidding it ain't always like that, I think. Anyway, as I was living my car dream of being a street racer and a street drifter, I also went to car shows and racing events to take pictures and videos for my media company called Ignition Media.


This is my media channel. You can check it out on Instagram and on Youtube. Here are some pictures you can expect. 




I had a really good time looking at all these beautiful cars and I learned alot about photography.


Yes I had a really good time filming cars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budak Lelaki ke Kadet Laut Dalam.(Part 1)

Brunei Language.

Trans Studio Bandung (Part 3)