Journey to The Red Dragon

Ah travelling. It is the greatest way to get out of your comfort zone and experience new things in life, like new culture, food, traditions, landscape, people and many more. With all this being said I'm not a much of a traveller myself. I've only been to three countries excluding Malaysia which is Singapore, China and India.

Today I'll be talking about my travel experience in China, The Red Dragon.
Sadly I can't remember the names of the places I've been in China but pretty much we went to multiple temples and castle, a glass bridge, the great wall of china, multiple recreational parks and a zoo with pandas.

These are some view you might expect to see when visiting some temple and castle.The castle also had alot of statues which carries different meaning which i totally forgot.

All the statues was made out of copper but due to oxidization, it has turned into a milky green.

These are some picture of the Great Wall of China which is very very long and I definetely injured my leg climbing it. But when you finally mange to reach the top, you'll be filled with a feeling of satisfactory and that's what makes it worth it to climb the wall. Oh! and the view. The view is very cool. The wall was built as a defense againts the Mongolian Army. China archers would line up along the wall and fire at the Mongolian army advancing to them.

I'm pretty good at taking pictures right? 

This was a recreational park built for one of the emperor which is being reserved and made into a tourist spot. It is very beautiful and peace although there are many tourist. I recommend you to bring your significant other for a nice walk in the park here.



This is the enterance to a hiking spot which there made into a beautiful garden. China has alot of plants and decorations.

You might be thinking why would I go to a normal hiking spot in China. But this not just a normal hiking spot. The top of this mountain hangs a bridge made of glass. We had to take the cable car and also had to climb floors and floors of stairs to reach the top.
The cable car ride was really scary because it was really old and there was no need to catch us if we fell.
We had to take a few breaks in between. Well that's the bridge.
This was a very beautiful and nice experience bacause as you might know I love going to really high places and this was awesome plus the floor was glass and I felt like I was flying. I had alot of fun scaring my mom and getting beaten by her afterwards.

Now this is another emperor's palace which is extra special because they let you see inside. All the other palace you are not allowed to see inside.
It was really crowded so this is the best that i could take. Its really nice inside there. There were alot of written scriptures from the walls to the roof. It was really mesmerizing.

Now here's the part any of you will like bacause its the Panda Zoo! Unfortunately pandas are one heck of a lazy animal and when we got there, we got news that we might not be able to see the panda because there were asleep. I was dissapointed but thank god we did see it sleeping.

Not really a fan of pandas but I got to say, they were really cute.

Lastly, we went to the museum which was really fun and interesting. They even had the coffins of one of the emperor and his wife.

This is one of the coffins of one of the emperor and his wife.
The inside of this museum is one of the most beautiful meseums I've every been to.


Thank you China for being so nice to us. Hope to see you soon some day.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Budak Lelaki ke Kadet Laut Dalam.(Part 1)

Brunei Language.

Trans Studio Bandung (Part 3)