Little Demon

Hobby, now hobby can be alot of things. To some it can be reading, collecting stamps, playing football and more. The lost is endless. But to me it is driving specifically drifting. The way the machine sounds and feels just gives me goosebumps. Ever since i was a kid I've always wanted to drive and learned how to drift. And that was the story of my car PCN153.

As you guys know I sold the car but my stubborn brain just had a get another just after selling the other car and thus i present to you the Little Demon a Toyota Corolla KE70 a.k.a  a poor man's Hachiroku



Even though i have not been able to drive this car much because I'm in my academy most of the time, I still enjoy driving this car from time to time doing donuts in Puteri Harbour. This car is much slower than my previous car but it is one hell of a fun car to drive, very small and naughty.




Cheers to more fun and aventures with you my Little Demon CEC268!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budak Lelaki ke Kadet Laut Dalam.(Part 1)

Brunei Language.

Trans Studio Bandung (Part 3)