LONG DISTANCE FRIENDS

HI GUYS!!

 Today i want to share about my long distance friends. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Usually, you guys always heard about long distance realtionship but this my blog i want to share about my long distance friends.

  First of all, i want to tell you guys i am not friendly person and maybe i don't have alot of friends. Its okay to me because having alot of friends is doen't necessary when they don't have to you when you in struggle situation. So, it might enough to me having a few of friends.

source myself
   
   So, they are my friends we know each other since high school. We are very close because we always spend time lepak at "Mamak Restaurant" and sometimes we go out lepak at shisha shop.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Apart from that, in case of lazy back home i always lepak my friends house and start playing games , watch movie and sometimes we talk about what will we do after finished school. At the end of that we also sometimes talk about girl which my friends is try to tackle some girls๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.


\source myself
   Other than that, when exam is too close we go to extra-class together and study or do some special work. In case to get carry in certain subject. Apart from that, after class finished we go to our favourite placed to eat ABC " Air Batu Campur". Its one of mandatory things to us after finished class.

source myself
   Every weekend we always lepak at our favourite place near to the beach and start to enjoy light breeze wind at night. We order shisha and sharing together. Its very nice moments because we having drink, we talk what is happened at school that anything we can share together.

source myself

  After school finished and examination also done. Some of my friend start leaving us because have other business and also work far from my place. Its very sad moments because we only can enjoy our time together at school but when school finished. We start to separate and leaving each other. By the way, even we are not so close our relationship and our friendship is still same like we have been at high school. As you all know when the time has been reach. Many of my friends make their own way. Some of them start continued their study to college which might far from my study place. Even we know we cannot lepak like school days but we still meet when we have free times. We always greet each other not just meet around but also in social media.

 So, lesson learn you can get from my stories is no matter how far are you with your friend no matter how long are you didn't meet your friends  just make it simple in your life. Always appreciated the time when you with them even you know you can meet them everyday. But when you realises your friend doesn't stay with you everyday. When the time is reach you will feel that you will missed that and you will rembers that. They will leave you fo their own sake and for their future. Tried to contact them when you feel you very long lost them๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š.


THANK YOU FOR SPEND A LITTLE TIME TO GET SOME SHARING FROM ME๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budak Lelaki ke Kadet Laut Dalam.(Part 1)

Brunei Language.

Trans Studio Bandung (Part 3)