Budak Lelaki ke Kadet Laut Dalam.(Part 1)

                    Journey Si Kawan

       Yeahhh.. first and foremost.. Assalamualaikum w. b.t lemme introduce ma self yeah..hahaah apaalh... nak speaking konon.. ala2 maat salleh giituuu.. ok..Serious.. Nama aq Razin orang akan panggil aq zin, ajin and Batman.. Dunno why?? later I tell my story okayy.. Nah bgi gmbar sikit supaya kenal ann.. Btw aq yg kat sebeah kiri baju biru yee..
Yg hitam tu tiba2 nk amik gmbr..sesat kataanye🤣(joke)  btw tu member sabah aq.. nma dia don..

 Alright, actualy I want to tell you about my background story. I know  it'll be shameful. Apakan daya ni je idea yg terlintas. So, learn to accept it right?  Well, now I am studying at Akademi Laut Malaysia also known as ALAM. But before that I once a Budak Boy well known as Ex RMC or Old Putera (OP) . I know its cliche right, before that I also a deep² inside village boy (ytjt) 😁....I start my journey at age 16 years old where I travelled by my self from Sabah to Peninsular Malaysia, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur. I have 6 siblings, 4 boys(incl. me) and 2 little girl and I am the eldest amongst them. Picture below is my favourite sister .She is the sec. younger than the other one... because since I was young I always ask my mother to produce me a sister. Well wallla...God gave a gift, a cute and mean little girl .
 Dah jauh melalut ni .. Okok aq dpat nama Batman ni, sebab aq masuk RMC .. Dekat sana kmi akn diberi nickname or call sign which will be given by our master(senior) .Btw,  my master nickname is Joker,  its kinda related right?😅. First day at the RMC was a culture shock. Well it was my first time to be as a boarding student at 16 years old. That school was horrible, I suffer a lot since I was in there for 2 dammed years. Penat memang penat nama pun sekolah askar( Royal Military College). Well, aq tak kesah pun bila kena raging dgn senior and officer dekat sana. It is normal actually. I have to tadah for 2 years than passing out at my second year as an OP.

(Me as a Senior Putera in the military uniform)
Second year je yg ada rambut first year aq botakk.. Dekat RMC yang first year ni akan digelar sebagai 'New Boy'(NB) yang bermaksud busuk,berpeluh dan sentiasa salah. Well itu adalah perinsip as a new student. Masa jadi NB ni ah zaman yang paling hina, dimana kami di layan seperti hamba kepada seorang firaun which was our senior. Jarak umur kami dengan senior hanya 1 tahun tapi kami di layan seperti form 1 yang tak tahu apa2. Tapi, apa boleh buat mau tak mau kena layan jugak yee..Well sedikit tambahan, I was in the Squad called as Foxtrot Company(F-Coy) .

(This is the picture of my squad at the first day reporting in as a NB)
(This picture was taken at the RMC's Marching Parade Square )
This was my second day which we have to learn about marching for 1 week every day in the morning.

(This picture was taken at the old campus of RMC where we have to gather and collect our personal issued item).
Alright, banyak pengalaman manis dan buruk yang aq hadap kat rmc dlu antaranya adalah.. at the end of the year as a NB . Yeah let the picture tell the story alright ;).
(See, my left hand. This is because of nerves problem which cause my left hand cannot move for a month.)
This picture is where it all started. Well at this moment, we stop for a while where we have our rest. So, we took the opportunity to take a picture.

This picture taken during our last year as a NB where we have to attempt our last year  camping at Batu Kurau, Perak.

 And yeah,  We won as the best squad that have completed the training for 9 days in the forest.  After all the tiredness me and my squad have through, we made it at first prize winner. 🤩


 Well I thought  I'll end my stories  here if u wanna hear more please let me know from the comment below.😁


Comments

  1. Mantul Azin..torbaik..anakbuahku

    ReplyDelete
  2. Semoga terus berjaya Nadir....apapun rintangannya hadapi dgn tabah dan sabar..insyaAllah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Semoga sukses dlm bidang yg di ceburi kami di sini sentiasa mendoakan yg terbaik utk kmu..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mantap....moga berjaya dan sentiasa dalam lindungan Allah,.aamiin

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sisters by ❤️ ((roommate edition))

Trans Studio Bandung (Part 3)

Brunei Language.