19 years old uncle.

19th February 2020, a date that need to be remembered. My first nephew was born that day. Rifqi Bin Muhammad. Incase you are wondering why with the short name , my dad said "We go back to the basic"it means that, nowadays some people will put their children's name too long or moderate and Abang Mamad (how i call my brother in-law) chose that name.


Image result for rifqi meaning
(source: google)
He was born at Hospital Serdang. It near to IOI City Mall, Putrajaya.

(12th Jan 2019)
This was during my sister's wedding. I feel very grateful because all of my siblings can gather around together after a long time been separated especially my brother who are working as a seafarer(will do blog about him later). This was also the first time I experienced do all the works together with families,friends and neighbors handling the wedding event.
And for the main event,

Image may contain: one or more people, people sleeping, baby and indoor

Rifqi be the first nephew in the family. "Our family just got bigger"-Vin Diesel from Fast Furious movie. I used that quotes to post it on my social media.

Image may contain: one or more people and people sitting

This was three weeks after Rifqi was born, I came home for overnight leave just to see my first nephew. And in that photo show my achievement of trying to put Rifqi to sleep. In fact, I search on youtube "how to put baby to sleep"
Thats how uncle Anwar do it...
Thank you so much and have a nice day.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Budak Lelaki ke Kadet Laut Dalam.(Part 1)

Brunei Language.

Trans Studio Bandung (Part 3)