Journey to Korea (My ESS #1)


Hello & Assalamualaikum Everyone!!

Welcome to My Exchange Student Stories 1. (My ESS #1)
I will sharing with you guys about my life as an exchange student in South Korea.

This is just half of the crew😉


Back in 2017, I participated in a global program that were held by my high school which is an Exchange Student Programme in South Korea. 11 students including me were chosen to represent MRSM Terendak to South Korea. We will be studying at Munsan Sueok Middle School in Paju, South Korea. 2 teachers from our school join us which is Madam Ainan and Madam Mas. It had been 3 years now. Wow!! Time flies very quickly!!🤯

I was the youngest students from MRSM Terendak to be chosen as the others 10 students were in their Form 5 while I was in Form 4 at that time. Being the youngest, I was scared at first but I am very grateful that my senior treat me well and care for me like their own younger sister. ❤

My Family ❤


At KLIA with the Crew🤪

So, we departed from Malaysia on the 17th March 2017. I remembered how we supposed to departed around 10 p.m but the flight got delayed until 4 a.m!! OMG!! The flight from KLIA to Incheon International Airport is around 6 hours. One thing for sure, when we were allowed to enter the the plane,I hurriedly search my seat and buckle up and fall asleep immediately. I just remembered being woken up just to eat my food. Alhamdulillah the food was good! We took Malaysia Airlines, so the food suit my buds. One thing my teacher said to us is that the plane food will be our last Malaysian Meals until we came back to Malaysia. 😭😭😭

We arrived at Incheon International Airport, South Korea on 18th March 2017 around 10 o'clock in the morning. After the insane customs and immigration check, we finally meet our Korean Partner and Family at 12 p.m.  Yeayyyy🎉🎉🎉!!

Lining Up For Immigration Check

Finally arrived at Incheon International Airport

Well, first impression of Korea?
Its was so cold!!! 🥶🥶🥶
I remember it was already at the end of the winter season when we were there.😂😂

Thats all for now. I will continue about my journey in Korea in the next entry. Stay tunes everyone!!

Till then,
Thanks for reading.

Xoxo,
Ain😘

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Budak Lelaki ke Kadet Laut Dalam.(Part 1)

Brunei Language.

Trans Studio Bandung (Part 3)