Mama's Boy.

15th November 2001, I was born by this beautiful woman, Asiah Binti Dahalan. A mother of 6 children. A mother who is also my teacher, coach, cheerleader, chef, photographer, my everything. People called "anak emas" for those who are youngest in the family and I am proud to say I am the "anak emas". My mother is also known as the  "selfie queen" because she is an expert when taking selfies, anytime, anywhere and everywhere.


Image may contain: one or more people and people standing
(this photo was taken using my sister phone)


Her hobby is playing with her phone during her ample time. And one of her favorite hobby is taking photos a.k.a selfie. Every time she saw an opportunity to take a photo, she will immediately take out her phone and asked us to gather as a whole family for a decent picture.
Image may contain: 8 people, including Mat Ismail, Muhammad Thaqif Hamidi, Hamidi AHasan, Adlina Hamidi, Auni Haziqah Hamidi and Fatin Fasihah Hamidi, people smiling, people sitting, table and indoor
(full quorum)
Back then, I always told my mother to stop taking pictures because I felt that it was embarrassing to always be taking pictures in public. I know it was rude and sometimes I scolded my mother just because of taking photo in middle of public. But now, I realized that all of those photos taken become "memories" ( mama always repeat that word). In fact, I always ask my mother if she still have our old photos and her common answer will be "yes, it's in my facebook"

Image may contain: 2 people, including Asiah Dahalan, people smiling

During my last year in high school, every morning Mama will always walk with me to the school until we reached the front gate, just to make sure I actually enter the school compound. Some of my teachers and friends were curious why does my mother need to accompany me until in front of school and my answer is easy, "Saya nak make sure dapat fokus belajar dalam kelas, so kena make sure dapat keberkatan dari mak ayah dulu". I felt very fortunate because not everyone have this privilleged of having a supportive mother like her. I remember the day when I got D in my chemistry subject . She insisted on seeing my chemistry teacher and I said "ma cikgu kat lab tu, lab tingkat 3", and she took the trouble to walk up the stairs just to see my teacher. Arising from that incident, I doubled up my effort in that particular subject and managed to score a strong B in my SPM.

With my reasonable SPM result, I was offered to continue my education at Universiti Pertahanan Malaysia and Akademi Laut Malaysia. Mother had a long chat with me on my future and guided me on deciding based on her wisdom and knowledge.

Alhamdulillah, I decided to continue my studies in Akademi Laut Malaysia with mom full support and blessing. Here I am today, a proud cadet in ALAM pouring out my heart on how blessed it is to have a great mother like my one and only Mama. 

"Ma, thank you for always be my anchor in this stormy sea of life. Love you a lot Ma"





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Budak Lelaki ke Kadet Laut Dalam.(Part 1)

Brunei Language.

Trans Studio Bandung (Part 3)