Top of the World

Heights can be a fear for some poeple. It can even be a phobia to some, but to me its a unexplainable feeling of peace. As if the world is at your feet or like you're king of the world. So as I was younger and therefore much more reckless, i used to do an activity most people would call stupid but I call it rooftopping. Here's some pictures of my adventure.






So what i did on my free time was climb abandoned buldings and also climb unfinished apartments just for the sake of the view. The abandoned building is actually an abandoned shopping mall with an office block which is 40 stories high with a freaking helipad on the top so i just HAD to go see and i fell in love with the view. I could see the whole city of Johor Bahru and half of Singapore. The lights from the buildings were really beautiful. Heck if i had girlfriend at the time i would have proposed to her up there. 

 


My love of exploring new places will never leave

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Budak Lelaki ke Kadet Laut Dalam.(Part 1)

Brunei Language.

Trans Studio Bandung (Part 3)