Everland Theme Park (My ESS #6)


Hello & Assalamualaikum Everyone!!

Welcome to the sixth entry of My Exchange Student Stories. If you have not read the last blog, please go & visit this website https://dns26delta.blogspot.com/2020/07/beverages-to-try-from-korea-my-ess-5.html



For this entry, I would like to share my favorite place when I was at Korea. It was EVERLAND THEME PARK! Everland is the largest theme park in South Korea. It is located at the Everland Resort in Yongin, a city in Gyeonggi-do. 

Here are some famous attraction that all of you should go and try it when you guys visited the theme park! 


T EXPRESS


South Korea's highest, fastest, longest, steepest roller coaster. South Korea's first wooden coaster.
It has world's steepest wooden roller coaster record (77 degrees, 2009)

When I rode it,  my heart dropped and my body felt like throwing in the air. I was so scared because I can actually really feel like I am going to falling off the edge of my seat. We scream so loud. I recommend all of you to not miss the change to try this roller coaster.😡😡

Some IMPORTANT things to know : Do not go to EVERLAND during WINTER time because most of the ride is closed and this include T Express.



AMAZON EXPRESS

Everland Resort - Theme Parks


Amazon Express takes riders on a wild ride through caves and rapids set in a jungle-like atmosphere. Guests are covered with a waterproof tarp so that they won’t get too wet. 

This ride was really fun! Although by the end of the ride you are wet, you get to enjoy the thrill of the ride!😝


ROLLING X-TRAIN

Rolling X-Train -Everland Guide

A mini roller coaster that boosts spiral rotations and two complete 360ΒΊ loop-to-loop sections. If you have tried the T Express, thus this ride it’s not the scariest but it sure will leave you feeling disoriented from all the twists and loops.🀣

Tips 😎 : 

  • Take note of peak periods and Korean holidays. 
  • Take advantage of perks and discounts. 
  • Bring your own snacks. This is a great way to save money.
  • Dress comfortably.  Be sure to wear loose and comfortable clothes (and pack an extra shirt), good shoes, and a hat.
  • Stay connected! It’s easy to lose your friends or family in the crowd. Stay connected with either a pocket Wi-Fi device or a local SIM card for communication.

Okay, that's all for now! I hope you have fun reading this entry. I will be sharing many more exciting stories in the next entry. Stay tunes everyone!!

Till then,
Thanks for reading

Xoxo,
Ain😘

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sisters by ❤️ ((roommate edition))

Trans Studio Bandung (Part 3)

Brunei Language.