My Korean Family (My ESS #7)


Hello & Assalamualaikum Everyone!!

Welcome to the seventh entry of My Exchange Student Stories. If you have not read the last blog, please go & visit this website https://dns26delta.blogspot.com/2020/08/everland-theme-park-my-ess-6.html

For this entry, I would like to share with you about my Korean Family. Back in Korea instead of staying at hotel or dormitory, the Malaysian students were able to experience living and feel the Korean culture by living with their people. Each students got one Korean Family. We stay at their family home, eat delicious food with them and do lots of memorable activities with them. 


Firstly, I will introduce my Korean Partner. Her name is Jang Eun Seo or also known with her English name which is Julia. In Korea, some of them prefer us (the Malaysian students) to called them by their English name because their Korean name is sometime very confusing.

Julia is now 18 years old. She is currently studying at Munsan Sueok High School. She is right now studying very hard for her Korean SAT also known as Suneung. Its kinda like Korean version of SPM. The result will determine which university they will further for their study. The greater the result the greater the choices of the university they will get. I wish her the best!



Next, I have my beautiful Korean mother. Her name is Choi Sun Nan, I called her Omma! She is working as the manager at the Baskin Robin store at Munsan. She is very sweet and lovely. Although she cannot speak English very well, but I love how she try to help me feel comfortable at Korea. She is a hardworking person because after she sent Julia & I to school, she will rush to go to open the Baskin Robin store. She usually come back home around midnight because she need to clean and clear-up the store.



Lastly, I have my hardworking Korean father! His name is Jang Jong Sig, I called him Appa. Why I said he is hardworking because he always go work early in the morning. I only saw him at night after we came back from our school activity. He enjoy sports activity very much! Especially biking and marathon. I remember the first day I come to Korea, He was not there to pick me up because he already sign up for marathon so he cannot avoid it.



I really love my Korean family. They treat me like I am apart of they lovely family. Especially since Julia is the only daughter they have, therefore with the addition of me, I hope I make them happy when I was there. I truly appreciated what they did for me. I hope one day, they will be able to come to Malaysia. I can't wait to show them around and share the same hospitality to them here in Malaysia. I would also like to say a big thank you for them for being my lovely parents when I was there. 



Okay, that's all for now! I hope you have fun reading this entry. I will be sharing many more exciting stories in the next entry. Stay tunes everyone!!

Till then,
Thanks for reading

Xoxo,
Ain😘









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sisters by ❤️ ((roommate edition))

Trans Studio Bandung (Part 3)

Brunei Language.