MY FAVOURITE PLAYSTATION 4 GAMES

 

 Hi and assalammualaikum, 


    So today i want to share my favourite playstation 4 games. First of all, i want to tell you guys i very loved to play games and sometimes i play from afternoon until late night. Since that i try my best to control my life from too obsessed playing games. I try manage my time to playing games when in holiday, or my free time. So, now i want to show my favourite playstation games.

google

     This is my first favourite games. Battlefield 4 is games for those who love action games. This games is based on war games with a lot of story behind the war. The graphic of this games very satisfied and the control is easy than battlfield before.

google

       So, this is my second favourite games FIFA20. This games just released on september 2019. For those who like E-sport games they must try to play this games. After that, this game also has world competition for those who interest to join.

google


      My third favourite games is Red Dead Redemptition. This is action games and for those who like to play story and cinematic games you can try this. This games show  the journey of cowboy which is from gangster team in the past. This game just like cowboys life.

google


       My last favourite and the best games all times is Grand Theft Auto 5. This games is very famous popular because we can this games just like real life. So, we can do illegal life just like kill people , steal car , and play mission. We can do gangster life like we can't do in real life.

So thats all from me for this blogg and wait for my next blogg.



     



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sisters by ❤️ ((roommate edition))

Trans Studio Bandung (Part 3)

Brunei Language.