Kisah Seorang Gadis

 



Actually, aku tak tau nk mulakan mcm mana ni sbb isu ni agak sensitif sebenarnya kwkwkw. Once upon a time, there is a new student in my school which is my new classmate. Hmm i don't expecting that will happen actually cause who cares right about a person that we don't really know. It was in Form4 so she might not having any difficulty to adapt with her new classmates cause everyone also get a new friend as well. It is because after Form3 every class basically already segregated by each course.



 In the beginning , like what I said before , I don't expecting that she will be my classmate at first. But suddenly, when we get into class i quite shock that i see the same girl who is the new student here . So i be like "Ohhh, this girl arrr". At first, she is quite shy and pretty quite in the class or i could say that she is not involved in any kind of conversation among her friends. I don't even know her name at that time HAHA.

 A few week later , she get used to be more productive and active in the class . Hmm so I used this opportunity to get know her name . I don't know why i can't stop bothering her business instead of mind my own business only.



Then, everyone is knowing her well after a month later. I secretly looking her nametag and saw her name is Amatul Syada. This name is quite unique for me cause I never heard kind of name before. I hope you guys agree with me also HAHA ! After a month later , she already showed her true colour. She is talkative girl actually and too annoying to be handle. 

Out of the blue, I actually likes to see her face doesn't matter smiling or even angry face. Yaa i know i should not do that cause  i was not eligible to do so. She was really a pretty girl and having a lot of fans out there. Thus, i reliased who am I and only could be dreaming to have her as my girlfriend .

Luckily , I realised it earlier because if not my heart would be so crack by looking her having a boyfriend. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sisters by ❤️ ((roommate edition))

Trans Studio Bandung (Part 3)

Brunei Language.