Student Life in Korea (My ESS #2)


Hello & Assalamualaikum Everyone!!


Welcome back to My Exchange Students Stories 2. (My ESS #2)
If you have not read the first My ESS#1 entry, please do go and check it out. In this entry, I will be sharing about my school back in Korea.

The MRSM Terendak Crew

So, the places that I went to study as an exchange student is at Munsan Sueok Middle School located in Paju, South Korea. If you watch Korean Drama, my school is kinda similar like that. It is a very beautiful school if you ask me. 




The best thing about Korean School is the time we started our class. School started at 9 o'clock in the morning. Can you believe that??!!🤯🤯 I was really shocked because usually at 7 a.m. in Malaysia we already need to be at school. Therefore, back in Korea I have a lot of time to prepare myself before going to school.  Usually, before going to school, after I finished getting ready, I will go had breakfast with my Korean Family. I will check my schedule of the day and then go to school with my Korean Partner. 

My Partner and I

We usually get out around 8.15 a.m. so we can arrived at school around 8.30 a.m. so we can prepared ourselves for our classes before school started. I also love their school bell! It is like a music ringtone. Unlike in Malaysia where our school bell is RIIINNNGGG.....  In Korea, is like a music melody. I cannot really explain. Everyone!! Go search for it!! You can search "Korean Class Bell Sound". It is very fascinating!!😆😆

My class in Munsan Sueok Middle School is Class 3-5 meaning year 3 class number 5. A little complicated but its okay. I share the class with my lovely senior Kak Ida. My class is very fun and active! We really enjoyed our time together. Most of my classmate are really funny and really helpful. They always help me and Kak Ida if we have difficulty in our class. Our Korean teachers is also very lovely. They try their best to speak in English so we can understand them. Big shout out to my absolute favourite teacher, Mr. Kwon Moon Seok, who is also my class teacher. I love him! He is very kind and helpful. He is also very funny.

My class teacher, Mr Kwon Moon Seok.

Although my time with my classmate were short but it was such a great memories. I have many new Korean Friends! I have many friends that love Kpop as much as I do. I learnt many new things there. I gain many unforgettable memories. ❤❤❤

Our last day at school

Okay, that's all for now! I will be sharing many more exciting stories in the next entry. Stay tunes everyone!!

Till then,
Thanks for reading.

Xoxo,
Ain😘

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sisters by ❤️ ((roommate edition))

Trans Studio Bandung (Part 3)

Brunei Language.