My Bucket List

Hi guys..... it's me again. Another entry, another story. I'm sure that everybody had their own bucket list. A list that they wanted to achieve in their life. May it be their ambition or things that they wanted for a long time or even a place they wanted to go. Let me tell my greatest bucket list.



(source: google)

Okay...on top of my list is to have a vacation around the world with my family but most preferable places such as Italy, Philippines, and Canada. Things that i found most attractive in Italy is the beauty of artwork of history such as Colosseum, Pantheon and the Vatican. for Philippines are Puerto Princesa and the beautiful El Nido. For Canada is the Banff. The beauty of the mountains and the lakes. Trying to find myself by connected to the nature. Going for a trip that worth it with loved ones is my main and high priority of my list.

 (source: google)

(source:google)

Okay...second on my list is enrol on music production class. Yes, i do love music and how they were created. Probably you guys would ask why but the real reason why I choose to understand music is what are the ingredient they use to make it. Ingredient means element and the ideas. But, the most important is the inspiration and intention. Professional music producer inspired by something and try to tell everyone in music. That's why every music has their own meaning. Indeed, after I have a steady job, then I would never hesitate to enroll myself in music production class.

 (source: google)

Next on the list is going to a massive music festival around the world. This probably looks weird but this is what I want. Festival such as Tomorrowland, Defqon 1, and Ultra Miami. This festival has the biggest and baddest banger around the world. All music freaks would come and get lost in the music realm. All music producer would come and play on stage to give something to their fans and supporters. 

 Defqon 1 
(source:google)
 Tomorrowland
(source:google)
Ultra Miami
(source:google)

Next one, attempt on skydiving. Yes, skydiving. Jumping out of a plane would be exhilarating to me and challenging. Jumped out at the altitude of 13000 ft up in the air to a whole new level of excitement.
(source: google)

Last but not least and probably more to come, visit the Holy Land in Jerusalem. Visiting the world's most sacred place is an honour to me. Watching all the historic building, City of David's Salvation Walls and Church of the Holy Sepulchre. A real nostalgic moment.

Church of the Holy Sepulchre
(source:google)

There you go ..... my top five bucket list that I wanted to achieve before my death ( hahahah cliche....). Thanks for reading my bucket list.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sisters by ❤️ ((roommate edition))

Trans Studio Bandung (Part 3)

Brunei Language.