Legal mission.



Assalammualaikum and Ramadhan Kareem!

For this last blog, I would like to share my experience distributing aids to the needy during the M.C.O due to the current Covid-19 pandemic in our country. I  assisted my father and few of his friends to distribute the food packages that we received from the Selangor Chief Minister.

It started when a truck from the distributor came to our house to deliver 100 packs of food packages, each consists of 5kg of rice, instant noodles, flour, sugar, cooking oil and few other essential cooking items. My dad, my brother in-law and I, helped to unload the packages from the lorry into our house. To be honest it was quite tiring, considering that I haven't done any vigorous activities that equals to lifting 100 packages of  10kg food packs (with the help of my brother in law, ofc!). While sorting the packages, we make sure that the amount of items unloaded are exactly 100.


Image may contain: one or more people and people standing
 Image may contain: one or more people and people standing
Image may contain: flower

The next day is distributing the aids day with my father. But first, we need to make sure that we have the official legal documents to enable us to move around during this M.C.O.


50 food packs have been loaded into a Triton to be distributed in the Semenyih and Jalan Reko area. The truck used was filled to the brim but we managed to complete the mission without any difficulty. For most of the journey we took the highway to reach those destinations. But amazingly there were no roadblocks along the whole route.

For the second mission, we handed the remaining packs to the assigned team in Balakong for further distribution to those in need in their respective area.

Image may contain: Hamidi AHasan, shoes, tree and outdoor

Image may contain: one or more people and outdoor

Image may contain: one or more people and outdoor
(Balakong)
Image may contain: 2 people, people standing
Image may contain: 2 people, people standing
(Jalan Reko)
Image may contain: 2 people, people standing
Image may contain: one or more people, people standing and outdoor
(Semenyih)
On our way home after completing the mission, I told my dad I was surprised that we manage to complete the distribution within two days, he replied,
"Our part is nothing compared to others as there are people out there doing it on daily basis and at a much larger scale."
As part of our adherence to this government guidelines, all the above activities were executed with the social distancing and face mask being practiced at all times.

This legal mission is part of my personal contribution during this trying time for Malaysia. Thats all from me, thank you and have a nice day.
                 

Image may contain: car and outdoor
                                   

                                       



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sisters by ❤️ ((roommate edition))

Trans Studio Bandung (Part 3)

Brunei Language.