Life After School (My ESS #3)


Hello & Assalamualaikum Everyone!!

Welcome to the third entry on My Exchange Student Stories 3. (My ESS #3)
For this entry, I will be sharing about what I did after school with all of my MRSM Terendak crew.


As I wrote in the previous entry, we started school at 9 a.m. and we took a break for lunch at 12 o'clock. After lunch, we will usually have schedule outside the school. We visited a lot of places doing many kinds of activities. We usually finished our schedule around 4.30 or 5 o'clock in the evening. Therefore, usually after that we will be separated and go with our partner. Our Korean partner usually will take us around Munsan and give us a tour.


The places that we usually hang out is at :

1. BASKIN ROBBINS 


I will say that I go to Baskin Robbins in Korea everyday. This is because my Korean Mom is the manager of the store. Therefore, after school is a must that I go visited her there. And because of that, all the other MRSM Terendak crew gang also stick along with me and go to the store. Well, the best thing about having a Korean Mom that who is the manager of the store is basically I got to eat FREE ICE CREAM!! Yahooo!! I also celebrated my birthday back in Korea and guess what??! My cake is also from the store! YUMMY!😋😋😋

Thanks Omma!! I love you...😘😘



2. PLAYGROUND


So, after we hang around the Baskin Robbins store, we will go to the playground to fulfill our time because usually at night we will having another activities with the Korean gang. Sometimes movies night, sometimes shopping and others kind of activities.

So, let me tell you something. When we were there, Korea is nearing the end of winter season. Therefore, it was so COLD!!! The temperature will be usually between 0° - 8° degrees. Can you imagine being outside at the playground especially??!! Wow..... I remember that our Malaysian gang were freezing!! And all of us were wearing a thick jacket while the Koreans were wearing only their school uniform. The Korean girls are only wearing skirt. WOW!! 🥶🥶🥶🥶

That is why heater pack is very important! I remember all of our Malaysian gang will have one or sometime two heater packs in their hands. I also think I will not survive the cold weather in Korea if there is no heater pack.

Although all of us are between the age 15,16 and 17 years old, but we play at the playground just like little kids!! We run around, play with the swing, play with the exercise equipment and lots of others more! Although our Malaysian gang kinda hope that they will bring us to a warmer places, otherwise it was Fun! 🥳🥳🥳


3. KARAOKE




Lastly, the places that we usually hang out is at the karaoke places or in Korea is called 'Norebang'. This is the most chaotic places that I have been in Korea. Can you imagine the people singing and screaming in a room... OMG!! Well, what can you expect from a karaoke places?

For me, the most memorable thing that has happen there is when one of my senior recite the AZAN in the karaoke room! For me, it was the most funny thing ever!! HAHAHA. 😂😂Like can you guys imagine? We were having fun singing and dancing in the room when suddenly that senior enter the room and start recite the azan.🤪🤪🤪


Okay, that's all for now! I hope you have fun reading this entry. I will be sharing many more exciting stories in the next entry. Stay tunes everyone!!

Till then,
Thanks for reading

Xoxo,
Ain😘



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sisters by ❤️ ((roommate edition))

Trans Studio Bandung (Part 3)

Brunei Language.