MY ADVENTURE TO (ALAM)



   Hi guys , how are you? are you guys in doing well? today i want to talk about my adventure to Akademi Laut Malaysia (ALAM). I'm not really sure to talk about this. By the way, i will talk about this and every content from this blog is from myself and it's the truth when i have been here.


First of all , i want to tell about myself first. My name is Fahim Amir. I am 19 years old and i'm from Johor Baharu. I have for siblings which i'm is the third. I have two brothers and one little brother. My first brother is working and the second is just finish his study in diploma logistic and management at polyMetro. My little brother is eight years old. I also have both of my parents and my father work as self employee. My mother was bakery at home . She sometimes make any cake depend on her customer order.


  So, today i want to talk my adventure in ALAM which mean why i suppose to be there. The first thing i know about ALAM is from media. Why i said this because when i was to scroll about news then i see the picture. What the thing play in my mind is to register on that. By the way, when i see what is the qualified to enter there from science stream and credits on five subject .

source facebook
 We continue again about my journey to ALAM . First of all, when i already apply on it when i was wake up in the morning . I got called from ALAM operator and she tell me that my applyed is accepted and i had interview at ALAM on 16th April 2019. So, i decided to tell my parents first and then my uncle. Later, my uncle tell me that will bring me to the interview dates. I really happy beacause my close uncle is ex-cadet from ALAM. My uncle said ALAM will have short test and interview question. So, i plan to prepared on it before go to interview. One day before the interview day start we move at 11.00.p.m and arrived around 14.00.p.m . We decided to lunch first at Pantai  Klebang then stay at hotel for one night. On the interview day we get ready at 7.00.a.m. and take short breakfast first at near restaurant. After that, we arrived at ALAM on 7.30.a.m. then register and do some physical test like colour blind, weight , and height. On the test section i was suprised because i think it's very hard but it same like my examinatiom before. By the way i passed on the test then we take short break later continue to interview section. When the interview section my name and three other person was called first and i was so suprised but i try to be chill. After that, when my interview is done i sit at the back and wait for result. After get result i very happy because i get offer letter for study in ALAM . Then , we going and wait for the intakes dated.

source Myself
 On the intakes dated my journey is with my family. We arrived is too late because we use long way to be there. This because we not really know about the route but it's okay unless we  can arrived. After arrived we meets to the finance and bring the necessary documenst. Later, they wanted me to do urine test. So, after that my family and i start part ways with me and that is very sad moments😌😌. By the way, my adventure was just begin. On the first day we have haircut for all cadets. So, all cadets will have bald style. Then, we also has been legging by seniors on the induction weeks. What's the thing play in my mind is to give up but that was never happened.
source myself
 This is the first day i get uniform. I'm so excited when wear it because this uniform is really nice and look awesome. When i wear it there is change in myself. I look very handsome and smart. My seafarer blood was just float in my body when wear this uniform. However, i very proud when try it.
source myself

  When i was entered here i'm not really know if i can have any friends in here buts my view was wrong. I have a lot of friends in here. Besides that they not only my friends they also my teacher my brother and my family.😉😉😏






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sisters by ❤️ ((roommate edition))

Trans Studio Bandung (Part 3)

Brunei Language.