Gone from my eyes but not in my Heart.

Assalammualaikum and hi, so for this week blog, I would like to tell a story about my beloved cats.

I do not know why, but it all started from my mom who love to take care of stray cats. Basically cats who came to our house, begging for food and then became part of our family. And my siblings continue the generation of loving the cats.

5 years ago,we got a cat call "Tuxedo"or my sister used to call him as "tuxy boy boy". He's like the cat who always fight with other  stranger cats that came to our house. Other than that, he always pee everywhere or we call as "pancut". It sometimes disturb us because he always aim for the new thing that we bought especially shoes. Some says, "pancut"  to show a reminder to the other cats, that this is his territory. One day, I realize that I have not seen "tuxy boy boy" for three days. Me and my brother search for him to our neighbor house along our street house. After week of searching, we just accept the fate that he already gone or run to other house.


Few weeks before the missing in action of our tuxedo, he had left one of his legacy call "Wolfie". Now,wolfie is my favorite cat among all because he is very clingy. He will always come to my study room and lay down on my books while I was doing my work. Same also  happened when I was playing games on laptop or computer, he will lay down on the keyboard slowly and trying to get attention. He got the same character from his father which was "pancut". Unfortunately, woffie also missing in action after we when back from our hometown. This hits me a lot but what can i do.




 Lastly, the small one call "Little Angy"daughter of "Manja" who from the left picture. Manja always had bad luck whenever she had kittens. The kittens always died right after 3 or 4 weeks after they were born. So liltle angy was only manja's hope. Little angy always get hyper when we throw a tissue with shape of ball. Whenever we touch or try to take the tissue, it will leave us a scar from her scratch. So we take precaution when we play with her. She will always wait for us to come downstairs in the morning after subuh's azan to play with her. She will always try to hide and scare us but we act like we do not see her and instead we are the one who scare her.  One day,when I and part of my family went to Cameron Highland for CNY vacation (my previous blog), my mother sent a screen shot message from our neighbor, she saw a cat been eaten by a monitor lizard. She said that the cat has a white tail. We were hoping that is not one of our cats. After went back from Cameron Highland, we search for her and found nothing. Two days past by, my mother received message from the same neighbor who saw the incident, already found little angy and had buried her. Tears fall down.

As day and year passes by, sadness feeling started to heal. RIP Tuxedo, Wolfie, and Little Angy. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sisters by ❤️ ((roommate edition))

Trans Studio Bandung (Part 3)

Brunei Language.