Halal Snacks To Try From Korea! (My ESS #4)


Hello & Assalamualaikum Everyone!!


Welcome to the fourth entry of My Exchange Student Stories. Its been a long time since I update the blog. If you have not read the last blog, please go & visit this website : https://dns26delta.blogspot.com/2020/04/life-after-school-my-ess-3.html

For this entry, I would like to share some of my favourite Korean Snacks that I love to eat when I was there. All this snacks that I list have been approved Halal by the Korea Muslim Federation Halal Committee (KMF).Some of this snacks are also already available at the convenience store in Malaysia such as MyNews and 7Eleven.



Happy Snacking!


1. Honey Butter Chip

Honey Butter Chip is a very popular chip in Korea. When it was first released, the Korean went crazy searching for the chips because it was so good!! It was sold out everywhere! Therefore, knowing that the chip is halal, I cannot miss the change to try it! The chip taste sweet like honey and salty with the butter. It was very good!




2. Puffed Rice Snacks & Rice Crackers

Puffed Rice Snacks is the Korean version of a Rice Krispy treat, except way less sugary. Both snacks are good to munch when studying.



3. Nongshim Snacks

Next, almost all the snacks from the brand Nongshim are approved Halal by the Korean Muslim Federation Halal Committee (KMF). Thereby, here is some of the snacks that is halal & very delicious for my liking. The flavor is also very unique.



4.  Seaweed Crisps

These Seaweed Crisps highlight all of the best parts of seaweed. Its light, crisp texture when dried, its very savory, and a good snack to munch on with your lunch.



5. Pepero Sticks Biscuits

Pepero offers many variety of sticks biscuits. The fillings is also huge and most importantly delicious!


6. Milk candy

Lastly, these milk candy is always there in my pocket back in Korea. I like that it has that chewy and milk taste flavor. It comes in variety of milk flavors, I recommend that all of you try the original one first. 



Almost, all of this snacks are already available in Malaysia. Therefore all of you does not have to go to Korea just to experience it. Although it can be a little expensive because it is imported, but a little extra of money would not hurt to try & experience this unique taste of Korea.

Okay, that's all for now! Comment below what snacks have you tried before! I hope you have fun reading this entry. Stay tunes for the next entry everyone!!

Till then,
Thanks for reading

Xoxo,
Ain😘


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sisters by ❤️ ((roommate edition))

Trans Studio Bandung (Part 3)

Brunei Language.