Me, Myself and I

Its been awhile since my last blog but here's another one.

So the blog shall start like this...

22 years ago, a once football player and a small town girl met.. 


3 years later they had me.. growing up as the middle child wasnt always fun..

 

According to scientists we know that the middle child is the smartest one and I couldnt agree more..


The given name was Lyndon Joey Clarance with an 'a'.. My friends call me Lyn or Don.. But some people also call me Joey:)..
Born 19 years ago in June.. Raised in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.. and was shaped by two amazing human beings I call Mom and Dad..


They told me that raising me up was like the most difficult task to do but hey look at me now, they shaped me good💪🏼❤. My mom being exactly the asian mother you thought, her advice will always be "study first, no girlfriend ya" hahahah😂and my dad being a husband to my mom would always say nothing about it👌🏼now thats asian parents at it's finest👏🏼👏🏼.


Growing up fat was not something I want to go through again, getting bullied and all at school, it was a big no no.. Getting bullied back in school really scared me.. 


But I grew up fine as wine, met a lot of pretty cool people along the way, some become friends some left..😉 guess what, I went further than all the bullies, actually have a life than all the bullies.. 


I continued studying, and where are they now. I dont even remember how they look like now.. I dont care😅.

I guess thats all for now😅Drop some ideas for my next blog in the comments section below, thanks for reading!!

Bye for now ✌🏼

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sisters by ❤️ ((roommate edition))

Trans Studio Bandung (Part 3)

Brunei Language.